Content and structure of the article
International scientific journal "Materials Physics and Mechanics" provides an international medium for the publication of reviews and original research papers written in English and Russian and is focused on the following topics:
- Mechanics of composite and nanostructured materials.
- Physics of strength and plasticity of composite and nanostructured materials.
- Mechanics of deformation and fracture processes in conventional materials (solids).
- Physics of strength and plasticity of conventional materials (solids).
- Physics and mechanics of defects in composite, nanostructured, and conventional materials.
- Mechanics and physics of materials in coupled fields.
Following paragraphs are required for the original research article according to the international standard IMRAD:
- Introduction begins with a description of the research object. Then formulates the study relevance and background based on the literature review. Recommendations on the literature list compilation you can find here. The section presents the formulation of the research goal, which contains a list of tasks to be solved, as a conclusion from the literature review.
- Methods describe in detail the selected research method. The method should be defined in such a way that another researcher could reproduce it and get similar results.
- Results and Discussion should preferably be presented in the form of tables, graphs, and other figures. This section includes the results themselves and their analysis, their interpretation, comparison with the results of other authors.
- Conclusion summarizes the results of scientific research. The section contains a numbered list briefly summarizing the main scientific results of the article. Conclusions should be logically in accordance with the tasks at the beginning of the article.
- Acknowledgments. This section is optional, it expresses gratitude for the financial, information, and other support provided during the writing of the article.
The following components of the article are uploaded to the e-submission system separately:
- title in English (requirements for the article title)
- abstract in English (requirements for abstract)
- keywords in English (requirements for keywords)
- list of literature in Latin (recommendations for references compilation and formating)